NOTICE: To: All crafty and talented stencil artists. Send us pictures and earn valuable stuff!
Send us pictures of your finished stencil product and get a $10.00 gift certificate to use towards your next iStencils purchase (up to $20.00 per month) Plus, every picture submitted is entered into our quarterly drawing for a $100 gift certificate to be used anytime at iStencils.com
How To Enter:
- email a picture of your completed project using iStencils to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When we receive an approved picture (see rules below), we will email you a gift certificate for $10.00 ... it’s that easy!
- Every photo submitted will be entered in a quarterly raffle to win a $100.00 gift certificate to iStencils.
Rules & Regulations:
- You can submit as many photos as you would like. The more photos you submit the better your chances are for our quarterly $100.00 gift certificate drawing.
- You can receive a maximum of (2) two $10.00 gift certificates per household and/or email/IP address per month with a maximum of $120.00 or (6) six entries per calendar year (excluding the quarterly drawing)
- Each photo that is eligible for a $10.00 gift certificate must be a photo of a unique project. In other words, two photos of the same stencil project will only count as 1 unique project and you will be awarded one $10.00 gift certificate.
- Photo must be of a completed project using an iStencils brand stencil or a stencil sold on istencils.com
- Quarterly raffle: (every 3 months) a randomly selected photo will be drawn to receive a $100.00 gift certificate. One (1) winner per household and/or email/IP address per year.
- Photos can only be submitted once.
By submitting an entry, each contestant agrees to the rules of the contest as follows:
- states that they are 18 years old or older.
- grant iStencils.com and those authorized by iStencils.com, a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to display, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed, for any promotional, publicity, exhibition, archival, and all other standard purposes. Any photograph will include artist/photographer credit as feasible. iStencils will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.